Two Wheeler Insurance
A two wheeler insurance policy offers policyholders a financial coverage against theft or damage incurred to or by your insured two wheeler. Without a valid bike insurance policy, you have to bear the entire financial burden in the case of loss or damages arising from an accident caused to or by your two wheeler.
Two-wheeler are the most preferred option for people commuting daily to their office.
SUB PARIVAR can design the best two Wheeler insurance policies as per your need
Key Features of Two Wheeler Insurance
Sub Parivar Two-wheeler insurance plans help protect any kind of two-wheeler vehicles available in the market, including bikes and scooters. Moreover, you can find a suitable insurance cover at Sub Parivar for your bike or scooter according to your requirements. Every two-wheeler owner needs a good two-wheeler cover plan for the following reasons:
- To protect your own vehicle from damage and loss caused due to minor or major accident.
- To protect your vehicle from theft
- To protect from the damage incurred upon the vehicle from manmade activities like riots, burglary, etc.
- To protect your vehicle and the rider from the legal liabilities associated with the damage, injury or loss of the third party during an accident.
- To cover damage/loss to vehicle due to natural disasters. Two-wheeler cover also provides financial protection against the damage or complete loss of your vehicle due to natural disasters like earthquake, flood, tsunami, thunderstorm, hurricane, etc.