A personal loan is a way to solve your personal financial needs during difficult times. The loan does not require collateral or security and can be used for a variety of purposes such as marriage, vacations, unexpected medical bills, renovation of your dream home, or any other financial needs. Individuals who obtain a personal loan are free to use the fund as they wish. Now you don’t need to postpone your wish in your bucket list as SUB PARIVAR Personal Loan offers you the perfect solution to fulfill your wish
It facilitates easy EMI payments over time with interest and usually the repayment time is two to five years. A personal loan is quite simple and stress-free and providers gives many offer on it. You can avail loans up to 30 Lakhs and get instant approval in just one day with the minimum documentation process and it improve your experience.
Merits of Personal loan
1. A personal loan is an unsecured loan, so you will not h.ave to arrange any collateral or security.
2. If you are in urgent need of fund then personal loan is the easiest way to get cash. Therefore, you can apply online for a personal loan on the website portal; net banking, or visit the nearest branch.
3 Personal loans depend on your credit score so make sure your credit report must be good to approve hassle-free loan
4. A personal loan is generally accessible on a fixed interest rate basis. Even, the EMI interest will be the same for entire loan tenure. Therefore, you don’t worry about fluctuation in the interest as the market condition.
5. It provides flexibility for repayment and the loan tenure goes up to 7 years, which is suitable for the borrower budget. Long tenure can reduce your monthly installment and vice versa.
6. A personal loan can help to save your taxes. If you use the loan to pay for home construction, renovation, and house loan payments.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The bank is offering a personal loan to salaried persons, self-employed, individual, and business persons. People who get a regular source of income can avail of personal loans.
Document Required For a Personal Loan
Bank required KYC document- Address proof, DOB proof.
Residential Proof- Passport and last 3-month utility bills.
Income proof with last 6-month bank statement
Office address proof and office ownership proof
For Salaried Person
The document requires your Id proof like Pan Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, driving licenses, etc.
Residential proof such as utility bills (current Bill and not more Than 3-month-old)
Banks require income proof like the latest salary slips with the last three-month transaction.
Two Passport size photograph
Salary Slip, Form 16
Personal Loan Interest Rates
personal loan interest rates can vary from bank to bank and can range from 9.41% to 26%, which is depending on your profile and bank policies.