Life Insurance Policy
Life insurance policy is the mutual agreement between the insurer and the insured person. Insurer refers to the company that is providing a guarantee to pay an amount of money in exchange for a premium after a certain period as compensation for the loss of life. Life insurance provides financial security for your loved ones in case of any unexpected death & the insurance company paying a lump sum amount to the nominee.
Life is beautiful but other than that, it is uncertain, nobody knows what will happen shortly in your life so it is very essential that do not leave anything to chance particularly “Life insurance”. Therefore, you should plan to invest in a life insurance policy to secure your family tomorrow. Even this policy is affordable to prepare the contingencies of your life without a financial burden. With a life insurance policy, you can assure that your family can maintain the lifestyle you have struggled to give them.
Advantage of Life Insurance
- You can plan for retirement with a life insurance policy.
- The insured person has the option to avail loan against policy without upsetting the policy advantage.
- Life insurance plan not only provides financial security but also give investment option.
- The policyholder can plan their policy as an essential tax-planning tool.
- The insurance policies provide financial coverage against hospital expenses and critical illness.
Types of Life Insurance
Life Insurance Riders
- Critical Illness: – The life insurance policy covered critical illness such as kidney, heart attack, cancer, paralysis, etc.
- Accident Death: – If the insured person died in an accident, the rider’s advantage by the insurance company gives their family a certain amount.
- Disability Riders: – If the policyholder suffers from permanent disability during an accident and is unable to work, this rider gives benefit to policyholders.
- Term Rider: – Term riders pay a monthly installment to the nominee if the policyholder dies in an accident. This is already mentioned in the plan base coverage.
- Surgical Rider: – It gives financial coverage for medical treatment or surgical conditions.
Document Required For Life Insurance Plan
- The applicants have address proof such as Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Passport, driving license issued by the Government of India.
- Applicants have Age proof such as 10th or 12th mark sheet, birth certificate, Aadhar card, Voter ID, etc.
- You should have identity proof such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, or any document that proves your citizenship.
- Some life insurance plans required a medical examination for those who are above age and suffering from chronic illness.