Home is a basic need of every person but buying a home is very expensive. A home loan is the
best solution to buy your own dream home. The loan provider can finance the borrower for the
purchase or construction of their residential or commercial property. People generally take a
home loan to buy flat, land, build home or renovate your current home. Home loans are
commonly known as a mortgage, so the property is a mortgage for the service provider as a
security until the repayment of the loan.
The bank and financial firm can hold the asset until the loan repaid with interest. A
home loan is taken by a borrower against property or security to be purchased. Many banks get
valuable property independently and offer loans based on their estimated value. However, it is
important to understand that often their valuation is much less than the actual cost. Indian
banks offer home loans up to 80%-90% of the value of the home.
The Benefit of Taking Home Loans
- A home loan provides a tax benefit to encourage people to invest and buy their own homes.
Even, the government of India offers to reduce the tax in principle amount as well as in interest
- A home loan can easily transferred to other lenders if they offering loans lower interest rates.
- It offers easy monthly installment (EMI) that makes it easier to buy a home.
- Home loan has the longest repayment tenure that helps to reduce the burden of EMI.
Eligibility for Home Loans
- Net monthly income and bank statements can determine the amount of loan you are eligible
and how much of an EMI commitment you are able to take.
- Age is also a criterion for the tenure of a home loan, so the salaried person should be 21 to
62 years of age.
- A good CIBIL score can help to avail better interest rate on the home loan.
List of Documents
- Applicants have identity proof- any one of them like Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License,
Voter ID, etc.
- Applicants have address proof such as Voter ID, latest utility bill, rent agreement on stamp
paper, Life insurance policy, Bank Passbook, etc.
- The applicant has a salary slip, last 6-month bank statement, and Latest Form 16 / ITR.
Home Loan Interest Rate
The home loan interest rate is depending on the amount of principle and duration of repaying