A gold loan or a loan against gold is a secured loan which customers can avail from Subparivar in lieu of gold ornaments like gold jewellery. It is the easiest way to fulfil your financial needs and proves to be a sensible alternative to availing loans from banking channels.
When it comes to taking a gold loan by Subparivar , you are ensured of complete customer satisfaction. With quick loan disbursals and attractive rates of interests, Subparivar offers complete ease along with an exemplary experience. Numerous people on the lookout for gold loan providers put their faith in us as we have the largest gold loan portfolio in the country.
So, when you search for ‘gold loan near me’, we want you to think of us. We provide the best gold loan at the lowest interest rates to helping fulfil a diverse variety of needs.
2. ‘Pay Interest Only’ Option
3. Comparatively Lower Interest Rate
4. Zero Processing Fees
5. Minimal Foreclosure Charges
3.The lender will typically loan a percentage of this value of gold and this is called the gold loan eligibility per gram.
List of Documents
2. Driving license (Not expired)
3. Voters’ ID Card
4. Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
5. PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card (along with any of above mentioned documents) or Form 60
6. One Passport Size Photograph
7. Agri Allied Occupation Documentation( in case of bullet repayment for agriculture customers)
Home Loan Interest Rate
2. Any kind of loan i composed of two components: principal and interest. Similarly, a gold loan is considered fully repaid only when both the components have been paid off, ie, the principal and the gold loan interest.
3. Thus, while availing of a gold loan too, you must opt for a lender that offers gold loans with the lowest interest rate.
4. This decision is important so that you don’t end up paying surplus money to service the gold loan interest.